Website Rocket Products
Merchandise done right.
Salary £28,000 + monthly bonus after 3 months
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and energetic multi-tasker to further their career within a forward thinking and vibrant promotional merchandise company.
Rocket, the prestigious, London based, promotional merchandise supplier is looking for a bright and energetic Sales Coordinator to provide all round support to the sales team and build new business.
Working with a busy sales team, creating, designing, and delivering impactful and cost-driven promotional products.
The successful candidate will be capable of building a network of effective relationships with overseas suppliers and manufacturers, as well as with our highly skilled internal production and design departments.
There is flexibility for progression and profit related bonuses in the future.
Rocket have successfully designed and supplied promotional and merchandise to a wide range of UK customers since 1987. The Rocket success is built upon delivering a quality of customer service that is second to none. The highly skilled Rocket team is dedicated to maintaining their position as the UKs number one promotional merchandise company.
The Sales Coordinator Role:
In the role of Sales Coordinator, you will provide vital all-round support to an account director and team of sales account managers. The role involves sourcing products, briefing in-house designers, inputting customer and order information on to the database and general sales support, including customer facing conversations. This is a rare opportunity to develop a wide range of customer service skills to the highest level.
In the Sales Coordinator role, you will:
- Coordinate and administrate the manufacture and delivery of our Far East and UK supplied bespoke designed and pre-manufactured promotional products
- Create quotes, order confirmations and other relevant paperwork
- Provide full administrative support to an account director and team of sales account managers
- Assist in sourcing promotional products
- Produce artwork briefs for our in-house design team
- Liaise and negotiate with product sourcing houses and manufacturers
- Processing orders for Far East and UK sourced promotional merchandise products and following it through until delivery is met in a timely manner
- Deal with client queries over the telephone and via email
- Input client information to the sales CRM/database application
The ideal Sales Coordinator candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Sales support or office administration experience in a busy office environment
- Negotiation skills
- Experience of answering telephone enquiries from clients and contractors
- Experience of using a client database
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Be numerate
- Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising your own workload
- Experienced in a product or promotional merchandise environment
- GCSE level qualifications, including pass level grades for English Language and Mathematics
- Experienced in dealing with overseas suppliers
- Be administration focussed
- Be methodical and organised
- Have an excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy providing the highest-level customer service
- A clear and persuasive communicator
- Be self-motivated
- Have problem solving skills with lateral thinking and commercial judgement
- Be able to work productively in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Be able to adapt to new challenges and learn new skills
- Enjoy bringing new, bespoke products to realisation
- Be able to multitask, plan and manage your own workload
- Enjoy learning new skills quickly
- Be able to present the organisation in the most positive manner
- Have the ability to balance customers wishes with needs of the organisation
- Be highly trustworthy
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.